Monday, October 16, 2017

The Big Foot Virgin




The Ultimate Lure to the Real Big Foot Experience

 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

About a month ago I think I heard Connie Willis, who is probably the most annoying host on Coast to Coast AM, out in the woods, with red glowing eyed Big Foots, so I decided to look her up and found this on the Huffington Post........that surprise me in they banned me from commenting and have this posted.



 Hello Mr. Big Foot, I have a pop up camper!

Connie Willis, Contributor
Investigator of strange anomalies, TV/Radio host, Guest Host for Coast to Coast AM


The story is about Connie Willis a lustrom ago in the woods again, hunting the psychic Big Foot. Now do not discount this as Connie Willis provides the information on how to find Big Foot, in you must be a virgin. Yes Big Foot must break your cherry, your Big Foot cherry, as Big Foot is a sort of rock em and roll em and leave em kind of event

I have the evidence right here in how you can have the RBFE, Real Big Foot Experience.


 There was not much more to tell concerning the event of that night except that next morning. I had found out no cameras were pointed in the direction of this camper which was quite a disappointment, and I was told something interesting by a Bigfoot hunter of many decades. He said to me, "I never told you this but the type of camper you are in and being a new person on this mountain, you are the ones these creatures want to see. They know all of us, but they don't know you and every time a pop-up camper arrives for the first time they are always rocked. I never told you that, and yet you described exactly what others have describe in the same situation."


Who knew Big Foot's dig pop up campers and are like an aphrodisiac pheromone to them. There is one thing I do not quite get and it is this:

Along my journey of discovering the mysteries of the world, I have learned to always listen to your gut and allow it to lead. That being said, it was about 3:15 a.m. when my body, which should've been exhausted, suddenly awoke. Strangely it awoke without feeling tired or groggy. I had to ask myself "What's going on? Why am I wide awake yet my body is not the slightest bit worn out after such a long day?" Within a nano second of asking that, BOOF! The entire camper shook with a force of intent coming directly from underneath it.

 I was trying to figure out how a 7 foot tall creature, or in this case two of them, weighing like 800 pounds, bigger than bread boxes, got under a camper to make it go BOOF!

Never mind that physical reality question, as this is about losing your Big Foot virgin, as all it takes is your not seeing one before, and sleeping in a pop up camper. No motorhomes, no tents, no camper trailers, but a pop up camper as Big Foot really dig pop ups.

It makes me wonder how that Canadian who killed one back in the 1940's got one, as pop up campers had not yet been invented. All he had was a brush patch, a rifle and a Big Foot looking to kill a moose. Maybe Big Foot's mistake moose for pop up campers.





Was that a Big Foot under my pop up camper?



Then again maybe not, but I never slept on a moose to know if Big Foot Boof! them in the dark.

Any way this is the secret, location, location, location, a pop up camper and never having seen a Big Foot to having the RBFE.

I remember my RBFE in I was in a pick up camper, camped where I was not supposed to be, and all hell broke loose in garbage cans were flying around outside, and I realized my gun was in the pick up cab. Weighing the options of getting the gun and getting killed by Big Foot as I tried to get the gun, I did the brave thing and stayed locked in my metal pick up camper with the curtains drawn.
Granted my brother told me later these Big Foot were huge porcupine, but I did notice that when I had the rifle as my cuddle buddy  the next night, and every night afterwards loaded with silver tip bullets (No I was not hunting werewolves) that the Big Foot never appeared again, in clever disguise of porcupines.

It pleases me though that the always experts are coming to terms with the Lame Cherry white paper that Big Foot is a demonic manifestation which responds to psychic stimulation in not being of this world in moving in and out from dimension.

In this dimension though I have never forgot my lesson in being well armed, as it is amazing how having a gun limits sounds of things going bump in the night. I really am not inclined to seeing more demons or other manifestations. I will leave the pop up campers to others as I intend on keeping my Big Foot virgin as what else could Lame Cherry do.







agtG










agtG